Intro to Backend
Starting Out with Web Serving Technology
About this Course
This course is a selection of material from our larger Web Development course.
A range of Web backend topics are covered in this course, including processing user input, creating output using templates, storing data in databases and data stores, and creating systems with secure user accounts.
What You Will Learn
How to install Visual Studio Express for Windows Desktop
How to use the C# programming language
How to review the written C# code for errors.
How to build Asp.Net Core applications
How to create web apps, mobile apps and IoT apps.
Grow from building web applications to creating APIs.
Learn what an API is and how the web works.
Explore API online and how to use Postman and helper libraries.
Learn how to call an API and how to create a project using an API.
Prerequisite and Requirements
- Internet connection
- Willingness to learn to build real web apps
- Readiness to learn some incredible stuff
Who should take this course?
This back end developer training is meant for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn about web development, irrespective of the prior experience
- Complete beginners with zero experience
- Anyone who has some expertise in languages, such as CSS and HTML
- Anyone who seeks one course to learn everything about web development